Thursday, May 27, 2010

huhuhu :)

26/5,the last day of exam.:)
Jess,WeiWei,YunWen,ShiYuan,ChiYin,XiaoLi and me went to Bremmall.
Although Bremmall isn't very attractive,but it's so convenient! haha.

Before going to the mall,we fulled our stomach first.:D
The food we ate:
Jess-gaisihofan
WeiWei-nasi pataya
YunWen-nasi goreng tomyam
ShiYuan,ChiYin-saidouyuyunfan
XiaoLi-nothing(she had eaten==)
Me-samganchong(nice!XD)

Yes,this was definitely a economical outing.^^
But we met a mad guy!
Totally shocked us.
A weird experience.XD
We ran together! haha.

We spent about 4++ hours in the mall.:)
Playing bowling,Watching movie and yamcha+blowing water in a kopitiam.XD
Although simple,but happy.:)
绑匪 so nice! haha.
A high-level movie(just in my opinion.XD).
I know we were so noisy in the cinema.
Jess,WeiWei,YunWen and me kept screaming because of scary.XD
Shi Yuan scratched the popcorn box. hahaha.
This was the cabbages' day!^^
I believe that all my friends were happy too on that day.=)

Later at night,hostel played the movie that is liked by majority of people-Avatar.
I watched an hour only.
I don't know,maybe too tired.:)
Me 不识货. haha.

Today,27/5.
I was bored in class!
I kept saying "我要发霉了!" to people around me.XD
Teachers stopped talking after discussing exam papers.
I had nothing to do.
Newspaper is finished seeing. haha.
At 7 and 8th period,招爱的节.
I was happy when i felt sleepy.
Won't being bored ma! haha.
When i woke up,wow!
The view was amazing me!
The majority of people "fell" on the table except some,maybe 5 or 8. haha.
Actually this was not a surprise but,i don't know how to say la.
I thought i felt tired only. haha.

Wesak Day,holiday! yeah!^^
Enjoy.=)

Hope the relationship of my family will always be good and harmonious.:)
<3

2 comments:

yong said...

happy Wesak day! ><

AhDoh said...

三间庄 ar?
I just ate leh XDD