Saturday, February 27, 2010

27/2/2010 :)

firstly,i really hope that my brother can recover as soon as from the sickness.
he is active and naughty always. now,he is sick.
he is tired.
i hope i can see his smiling and laughing face as soon as.
my parents will relax also if the sickness is away.
god bless me :)



just now,zhaolin and shenyi had joined the cny activity in my hometown,Kuang.XD
we were happy.^^
i have knew a new friend,shenyi,elder than me. happy too.:)
jess and me did the camera girls/ladies of them.XD
we felt happy.:D
the performance of zhaolin and shenyi was perfect.
the audience were so high.XD
thier respond made zhaolin and shenyi felt happy.
lets cheer for them :)

time passes swiftly.
we must appreciate the people who beside us.:)

4 comments:

lol said...

>.< havent slept yet ?

口琴不再是梦~ said...

在你kampung表演的感觉很好~
有机会的话~
我会想再来表演多一次~
还有哦~
谢谢你跟文瑜当我们的camera girl~
也谢谢你妈妈的红包~
还有你家的冲凉房~
hehe...

kei said...

lolol
who are you?=)

zhaolin
我也想你们再来啊
真的很好看^^
以后你们有在其他地方表演也要记得邀请我们XD
不用谢,好朋友嘛 ;D

AhDoh said...

whoa I wan go ur hometown too X)