Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Deepavali :D

Posting can train my English. :)

Yesterday was Deepavali, Indians' festival.
The house behind mine is lived by an Indian family.
But we seldom visit each other.
Actually there are only 5 Indian families in my kampung, Kuang. Roughly.
So the Deepavali atmosphere around my kampung is cold and cheerless.
THE POINT is, we visited our neighbour. :D
Indian neighbour, the house behind mine.
Wow! This was the first time I step into that house but my parents are not.
It was amazing. Neat, clean and sumptuous.
After chatting, we enjoyed the Indian food.
I was not accustomed to it at first but I ate the rice with curry. Nice. :D
After that we said "bye bye" to each other. :)
This experience was meaningful and precious.
Expecting the next time!^^











Nice!!! Dad and mum.^^

Tomorrow is the carnival day of my primary school.^^
I am going to help look after a stall. Chicken stall!xD
Those chickens are killed but not cooked, being stored in fridge.
There are many games and food too. :D
I'm so expecting the day!
And the happiest is, many friends are coming back!
I cherish the time we had.
I appreciate the time we have. :)

Good night. :)

2 comments:

AhDoh said...

o.O u suggested to go visit them d?
so good leh..really nice experience ;)

rOund said...

so good !
i never have this experience
^^