Thursday, December 30, 2010

The last post of 2010 :)

Time passes so fast!!
Unconsciously, without warning.
Tomorrow, 31/12, the last day of 2010
is coming!
And I will be at my aunt's house at Subang again. xD
At there, adults are playing mahjong and children are watching tv, playing ps. :D
Of course I belong to the category of children. ;D
I like the bomberman game(ps) the most!!^^
Fun enough. :D
There sounds good right?
Yes, but I keep eating at there! So bad! Fat Fat Fat!!!
Lots of food! TT
Tomorrow, I believe I will be finding food in the kitchen, as always. xD
Hi, 2011~ :D
Be my lucky year, can? :D

Well, 2011 is coming and I'm expecting for it so much actually.
I'm also ready to face challenges.
Yes, SPM.
I'm not afraid. :)
Gambateh together, my dear friends!! :D
I trust that 2011 will pass very fast too.

Prophecy of 2012- End of the world
I don't believe. :)
Anyway, we must live happily!! :D

Holidays also pass so fast! TT
Honestly, I'm quite enjoy in these days. xD
Going to basketball court with those cute children almost everyday.
They delighted my holidays, they made me happy. :D
I love them. <3
I confirm I will miss them after school reopens.
This is because I back home once a week and have very few chances to see them! TT
Hey children, hope to see you all soon. :)
You are so cute! xD

Some friends are working in holidays. Now they are tired but get much experience. :)
I tried to join them at first but dad didn't allow.
Never mind, I will work after two years!
When I'm a senior three student. :D
Aiyoyo, I desire to drive! xD
Two years only ma, so fast! :D

Ya, new year new wishes!^^
  • Family members, friends, people who I know and myself stay healthy and happy always!
  • Decrease the frequency of outing, to save money! (So don't date me always! xD)
  • Be strong!
  • Be slim! (Don't laugh me, please stop laughing if you are laughing now :P)
  • Get excellent result in SPM! Full A? Hope so! :D

Bye, 2010!
Hi, 2011! :D

Hostel hostel I love you,
hostel hostel I will be back to you soon! ==

Good night. :)

No comments: