Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OutingSSS :D

20\12(Monday)
Big day of 210! :D
210-my dearest room. <3
All roommates attended except Lau Sit Mun. =(
Hey dear, do you know how hurt we were?
Never mind. It passed. :)

We had sung in Red Box for 4 hours! xD
And we reached the highest excited state when singing 迷魂记 by 183 club. xD!
FeiFei and me were dancing at that time. xD
Luanluan tiao! haha.
With my impression, we were captured or recorded by Shiow Kah! OH MY GOD XD
Eat Eat Eat!!! 210 style xD
Teppanyaki, Baskin Robin.....that day :)

Shiow Kah, bon voyage!
You will always in our minds, take care. <3



21/12(Tuesday)
Badminton with WeiWei, JingYee and MeiYee at Kepong badminton court.^^
A good try and experience.
This was the first time I play badminton in court, that have to rent one.
I felt excited and vigorous, wouldn't feel tired really.
I expect the next time! :D
And it was the first time too I try Korean food! hahaha...
Not bad la i felt. :)
Thanks a lot to JingYee for being our driver. :D <3
Bon voyage! :D



Happy Winter Solstice :)
And Christmas is coming,
I still don't know where I will be that day. hehe...
Merry Christmas first!! :D

1 comment:

AhDoh said...

so where were u be last night? XD